JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/unofficial-ballot-return-nov-2018.pdf

D - 17.1% 984,477 total voters: Actually voted so far: 167,895

R - 16.6% 710,981 total voters: Actually voted so far: 118,148

As of 10/26/18 at 1312pm or 1:12pm for those who can't into 24hrs.
Follow this link daily during the week until Nov 6 to see where we stand.

A list of voters over time periods in Oregon with sourced site included.
https://data.oregon.gov/Administrative/Voter-Registration-Change-Over-Time/2ppg-zt4s

This link includes D/R/Indie/Libertarian and Non-affiliated.

Find a ballot box near you in Oregon
Oregon Secretary of State: Oregon Drop Box Locator

Current by political seatings: scroll down
Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball » 2018 Governor

Interactive map for 2018 also has news updates by state:
2018 Gubernatorial Elections Interactive Map

Copy paste and share with friends and God Bless!

Tell 'em the Christians are coming and we're bringing He!! With us....
I'm not a Christian at all, if anything, I follow the things I study, old texts like the art of war, and the hagakure, as well as other military treatises and books on strategy.
But I will stand there in defense of anyone who is, or chooses to be.
Compare oneself to a wall. Walls protect. They don't care why, they don't reason. Choose what you will protect, and stand in front of it, like a wall. Those who choose to crash into you in pursuit of what you protect will be stopped cold and dead. Because walls don't care.

A good friend of mine says he's voting for Brown, despite the fact that she wants his guns and is ideologically opposed to much of what he stands for. He says he's voting against Buehler because Knute wants to reform PERS, and my friend is a state worker. His pocketbook is more important than his values or his rights. :(

Lots of that going around

Brown, Wheeler and company don't have a problem spending your/our money until it's gone. They also have zero issue trampling our rights. Both cases it's just a matter of time when there is no more money to spend and no more rights to trample because they're spent. Brown is a next level of an owned politician, IMO. She does it more for lime light than $$ although that NY money has been good to her. Bloomey has donate around 1/2 million so far on record. That's just low hanging fruit from local news.

Brown, Wheeler and company don't have a problem spending your/our money until it's gone. They also have zero issue trampling our rights. Both cases it's just a matter of time when there is no more money to spend and no more rights to trample because they're spent. Brown is a next level of an owned politician, IMO. She does it more for lime light than $$ although that NY money has been good to her. Bloomey has donate around 1/2 million so far on record. That's just low hanging fruit from local news.

That's not including Goarge Soros.

Most of the time I am a single issue voter. The 2nd Amendment is like the canary in the coal mine. I trust no one who wants to disarm me. If they are no good on guns, they are probably no good on anything else I support.

however, in cases like this.... in a state like this... NOT voting for Knute is equal to two votes for Kate Brown.

So, you can sit home and harumph about how Knute isnt conservative enough.... and then whine and cry another 4 years about the liberals ruing the state....

OR you can vote in a Republican... The psychological blow to the left simply by have a governor who identifies as a Republican is invaluable... even if he is milk toast. Sometimes you just need that nose under the tent.... Sure, Knute isnt going to blow it all up... but he is the foot in the door to get Republicans more palatable in this state. First Knute, then someone a little more, and so on.

Knute isnt the solution, but he is a means to an end.

Obama, Clinton and George Bush, all hang out like pals. During the Presidential elections Hilary was running against Obama
said he was a liar, not born here. He said she didn't have the education to be president and couldnt even run her own house. He made her Secretary of state, and supported her for President against Trump.
Sen Prozanski here in Oregon frequents gun ranges, and is a conceal carry holder.
Bill, Obama, both Bushes, and Trump wanted a wall for the exact same reasons.

Nothing is what it seems, its not even close. As long as we buy into thinking there are two or three sides we are doomed to rinse and repeat. Just as many Democrats have investments in ammo and gun manufacturing as Republicans, many Republicans have huge investments in pharmaceuticals and health care, wonder why they didn't repeal Obama care ? No it was not one guy.

We need to wake up and see what is really going on here. !!

Knute is the only choice right now, there is no other, and thats how it was built to be.
Kate Brown actually commended Knute on his healthcare ideas LOL

Back to your normally scheduled programming..

A good friend of mine says he's voting for Brown, despite the fact that she wants his guns and is ideologically opposed to much of what he stands for. He says he's voting against Buehler because Knute wants to reform PERS, and my friend is a state worker. His pocketbook is more important than his values or his rights. :(

This is a huge, underestimated problem. (Full disclosure, former government worker and collecting $$$ from retirement.) For many, money wins over 2A issues. My friends in Cali are figuring out this was a bad strategy in the long run. Good call @CLT65.

If one does enough digging, one can come to their own conclusions. You'll never find the perfect candidate, just find the one that you can agree with 80% of the time. That's about as good as it gets for most.

Agreed, and sometimes it's about knowing there is a candidate that you can disagree with 100% of the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top