JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well it looks like my downhill biking days are sadly over. Im sure there are plenty of adrenaline junkies on this site that might give this bike the love and dirt is deserves. This bike is no joke, its not for tooling around town, its made to do one thing and one thing only... blast down mountains at mach speed!!! its a large frame which is great for someone 5'10" on up. This bike is a classic. Just look it up on any bike website. Some of the parts include...
Azonic bars
power tools neck
White Brothers DH3 factory fork
Hayes hydraulic brakes
DT hugi front thru axle hub
xt rear hub
xt rear derailleur
Ronic Rear shick
MRP crankset

Anyways this bike is ready to roll. Im looking to trade this bike for a decent AR-15 or 1911. A 1911 would be my first choice. Im not really an AR guy but im looking for something decent to get into the platform. If this trade interests you please pm me and id be happy to show you the bike at Mt Tabor. If you are interested in a cash price it would be $1000.
thanks for looking!! BTW this bike rules the summer at Skibowl!!! IMG_3179.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top