JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awe... Snuffles abound for those two Abused Reporters...

Listen, if any of you want to write Either of them Letters of Condolence, I will be buying $490 dollars of Stamps, and will be directing traffic @ a Hillsdale Highway Near you... Just HONK, and I'll provide you Two, & the cirrect addresses!

One of my Favorite Musical Groups, ShadowFax, had a song "What comes around, goes around" but they may have been singing about
Kissing girls who kiss to much...

philip :eek:

Should post her address on CL for casual encounters.
Personally I could care less if something bad happens to her, it's her own fault for being so stupid and careless about someone else's safety.

She should be fired and black listed from media.

She is everything wrong with media

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. These passive-aggressive bullies really soil themselves when they realize they can actually get their heads kicked in outside the confines of their "acadamia bubble" where they think they can do and say whatever they want towards others without consequences.

Reap the wind... Cantaloupe.

Clear
Shame on you . . . You said "Blacklisted!"
Was it just an innocent slip where you really intended to say "Whitelisted?"

Media moguls are searching for her type. She will likely be promoted.

I DO have addresses for both reporters if you are interested . . .

Sheldon

Caught that, huh?!

Dang I must be a racist.
I'm white, have a job, pay my bills on time, have good credit, I own a home, have a good marriage with a healthy happy baby, and never done drugs. Hell I only drink maybe a drink or two a month.
Definetly a racist.

Oh and my dad worked for the CIA. Lol

8eea64e0563590b07a4d93537eb2851f.png

Oh, I sit Corrected..., If I were Standing Right now, I would use the Proper 'Ism, and say I stand Corrected, but I am sitting, just finished a late lunch of a Pot Roast Beef Hoagie... A few "BetChew Can't eat Just One's)

And am digesting... i had to eat...

There are People Marching in Ferguson, and they ~are~ Hungry! :rolleyes:

philip,
DiesilScout don't understand my Humor... I am HuMoreUS... But I do not get into Ping Pong Matches...

:oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

I understand your humor, but that's just me

Rick, there are places you can go, to get that DisOrder, orderized, but I don't suggest it...

If there are enough of us kind of people, imagine what the World would like like????

Why there would be People marching to the KapiTall of misery... To ask for Just Acs to get back at Mikey, Yes, you remember Mikey, From the Commercial, "Let Mikey try it..." Well, you see, Mikeytriedit, got caught, and wound up having to remembering how to INHALE!!! Poor ~little~ "kid", well see, they are Marching all the way to that big SitEE, for Just ACE, who I guess can provide Inhalation Theraph, to little Mikey.

But if he re-Inhales, AgAIn I bet he don' smoke no more Swisher CeeGars, they are Proven fatal, if inhaled incorrectly... Like in the sight of Officer Wilson, I bet Officer Wilson, is actually one of them, "I used to Smoke, and QUIT, By Gum, so You don'Wanna Smoke around me...

But by Gum, he quit... It was that NicOTeen Gum!!!

Gotta go, the Warden said its time to get inside of my cell... Don'cha know, he locks me in, to Protect me, from the Bad guys OutSide, very nice of him, the Warden...:confused:

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads