JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,
I recently picked up a really nice smooth Kar 88 but I just don't absolutely love it so I'm moving it along. Its all numbers matching (no numbers visible on stock) and unit marked. Someone ground off the sight protector ears but it must have been a long time ago since you can't see any grind marks at all (This was apparently done post-war by some police units, I would be surprised if bubba could have done it this well).

It had a big stock crack near the trigger at some point that has now been repaired. Not by a military armourer (they would have replaced it) but it was done a long time ago, done well and after having it rigorously looked over by my gunsmith it has been deemed safe to shoot and I have shot it with factory PPU ammo with no issues (of course I give no guarantees, you should have your own gunsmith look it over prior to shooting).

Everything matches from the nosecap to the guard screws to the butt plate, it has the original bolt head and the action is smoooooth (that commish rifle feeling) It is "S" marked which means you can shoot modern ammo out of it which makes it a lot more fun to have.

I'm asking $600 or trade for/towards WWI SMLE's, 1917 Enfields, 1903 Springfields, original m91 mosins, Lebel 1886's, M95 long rifle in original 8x50 or if you have something cool and WWI related feel free to pitch it my way. I welcome haggling via PM's but as y'all know, the first "I'll take it" trumps it all. Happy hunting!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top