JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's too narcississtic to even consider it. The cop should follow him around for awhile and hassle his *** back into reality. Citations for nothing, trmped uup charges, planted evidence, unnecessary beat downs, etc. Show him whose boss. Him and that fifty cents guy too. Oh wait, that would be wrong too. There is no way to win. You cant even try to ignore this stuff anymore. Tv and media and celeb worship is everywhere. I got rid of cable and thought I would be happier. Wrong. End result was now my wife has become a facebook addict and feels the need to interupt me with facebook updates every 3 minutes. As if I cared. Its scary. Takes it just a bit too seriously. Sorry for the rant just stuff really gets to me after awhile. Some days I almost pray for SHTF to hurry up and happen. Were long overdue for some Darwin restored balance.

I dont watch enough tv to know who this keny??? Is, but the letter that cop wrote to him was pretty damned good :)
I watch a bit of news and very little else. Prefer to select movies I like and not the weird crap they put out. I take it this guy is a dillusional actor ?

These posers in the music and entertainment industry are all the same......they're all a bunch of self-serving wannabe attention whores. They'd scrape a fresh dog turd off the sidewalk and eat it on live TV if it would ensure ratings and publicity on Leno and Letterman for the next 12 months.

He's too narcississtic to even consider it. The cop should follow him around for awhile and hassle his *** back into reality. Citations for nothing, trmped uup charges, planted evidence, unnecessary beat downs, etc. Show him whose boss. Him and that fifty cents guy too. Oh wait, that would be wrong too. There is no way to win. You cant even try to ignore this stuff anymore. Tv and media and celeb worship is everywhere. I got rid of cable and thought I would be happier. Wrong. End result was now my wife has become a facebook addict and feels the need to interupt me with facebook updates every 3 minutes. As if I cared. Its scary. Takes it just a bit too seriously. Sorry for the rant just stuff really gets to me after awhile. Some days I almost pray for SHTF to hurry up and happen. Were long overdue for some Darwin restored balance.

Whoa Dude, settle down a little! We're facing a few Little societal shifts! Facebook says so!!! LOL!!!

Rare are those 'Oh Snap' moments when they figure something out, like when Will Smith was on a French television show and they told him about their new 75% tax rate proposal on earnings over one million Euros:

Will Smith: I have no issue with paying taxes and whatever needs to be done for my country to grow. I believe very firmly that my ability to sit here—I'm a black man who didn't go to college, yet I get to travel around the world and sell my movies, and I believe very firmly that America is the only place on Earth that I could exist. So I will pay anything that I need to pay to keep my country growing. . . .

Interviewer: [Under the new French President Hollande's proposal] Do you know how much tax you have to pay for incomes of one million Euros and above?

Will Smith: Not 30%.

Interviewer
: 75%.

Will Smith
: 75?! Yeah, that's different, that's different. Yeah, 75. Well, you know, God bless America.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't trade lives with Kanye, no way. He really screwed himself by bonding with that sow. Take any real great man - or in this case, a wannabe - and trace historically the reason for his decline and in 99% of the cases it is the FEMALE.

He deserves the downfall that is coming for him for being so naive, ignorant and vain. He is destined to be the next Lamar Odom. Yes, Kanye is an egotistical moron bent on self-destruction all by himself, but the rhino will assist in pushing him off the cliff.

Men. Whether we are making minimum wage at McDonald's or millions as entertainers all have one thing in common it seems. To invite a parasite into our lives when we are at our weakest.

The Kim pig should just do him a favor and push him face first into a wood chipper.

The skunk's rude and crude interruption of the sweet little white girl in her moment of victory (Taylor Swift) could be a microcosm for the fall of the West

I'm imagining a pair of brutish Italian bodyguards named Guido and Landucci dragging him off stage on the spot

Burt, as to women it can go both ways.. I'm with the famous author Raphael Sabatini in seeing some as outright evil and some I would give my life for. The key is to choose wisely

Or the microcosm for the fall of the West could be her conversion to this...........type of musical expression that young people gravitate to more and more. I know this is a parody but I expect rap to creep into her music some more in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Wife and I went to a U2 concert a few years ago in Portland that West opened.

Mr. West went on stage and we were looking at each after about 20 seconds, is this for real?

Trying to turn poems into some kinda Iambic Pentameter

The guy is way too full of himself, but sadly the media still continues to promote his lack of talent

Let's put him on those shows that feature unkown talent and see how long he survives....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top