Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

kanye west was put in his place..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by akmewon, Dec 15, 2013.

1. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Kanye has been and always will be one of the biggest idiots in the entertainment industry.

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Generally entertainment industry = idiots.

PS: Ok, I forgot! Egomaniacal Idiots!!!

4. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

The South Parc version of Kanye West was meant as a spoof. It's strikingly true. If anyone ever meets him, ask him if he likes fishdicks...

5. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

The reality is that we cannot believe anything that politicians, bankers, R.E.A.'s, lawyers or celebrities spout from their lips...

6. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

He's too narcississtic to even consider it. The cop should follow him around for awhile and hassle his *** back into reality. Citations for nothing, trmped uup charges, planted evidence, unnecessary beat downs, etc. Show him whose boss. Him and that fifty cents guy too. Oh wait, that would be wrong too. There is no way to win. You cant even try to ignore this stuff anymore. Tv and media and celeb worship is everywhere. I got rid of cable and thought I would be happier. Wrong. End result was now my wife has become a facebook addict and feels the need to interupt me with facebook updates every 3 minutes. As if I cared. Its scary. Takes it just a bit too seriously. Sorry for the rant just stuff really gets to me after awhile. Some days I almost pray for SHTF to hurry up and happen. Were long overdue for some Darwin restored balance.

7. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

I dont watch enough tv to know who this keny??? Is, but the letter that cop wrote to him was pretty damned good :)
    I watch a bit of news and very little else. Prefer to select movies I like and not the weird crap they put out. I take it this guy is a dillusional actor ?

8. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you Joe.

Dunerunner and (deleted member) like this.
  9. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

The reasons are many but rap culture is a lot of the reason this country is going down the toilet.

rufus, Navman, Sgt Nambu and 5 others like this.
  10. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

That is pretty much what Bill Cosby said in the 90s and he took a lot of heat for his words.

Blitzkrieg, clambo, Navman and 4 others like this.
  11. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

These posers in the music and entertainment industry are all the same......they're all a bunch of self-serving wannabe attention whores. They'd scrape a fresh dog turd off the sidewalk and eat it on live TV if it would ensure ratings and publicity on Leno and Letterman for the next 12 months.

12. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

For him to really be put in his place, he needs to be laying a hospital bed with a face that is beat so bad it is not recognizable

13. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Whoa Dude, settle down a little! We're facing a few Little societal shifts! Facebook says so!!! LOL!!!

14. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Rare are those 'Oh Snap' moments when they figure something out, like when Will Smith was on a French television show and they told him about their new 75% tax rate proposal on earnings over one million Euros:

[video=youtube;hs3NzBx5ei0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3NzBx5ei0[/video]

15. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I wouldn't trade lives with Kanye, no way. He really screwed himself by bonding with that sow. Take any real great man - or in this case, a wannabe - and trace historically the reason for his decline and in 99% of the cases it is the FEMALE.

He deserves the downfall that is coming for him for being so naive, ignorant and vain. He is destined to be the next Lamar Odom. Yes, Kanye is an egotistical moron bent on self-destruction all by himself, but the rhino will assist in pushing him off the cliff.

Men. Whether we are making minimum wage at McDonald's or millions as entertainers all have one thing in common it seems. To invite a parasite into our lives when we are at our weakest.

The Kim pig should just do him a favor and push him face first into a wood chipper.

16. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

The skunk's rude and crude interruption of the sweet little white girl in her moment of victory (Taylor Swift) could be a microcosm for the fall of the West

I'm imagining a pair of brutish Italian bodyguards named Guido and Landucci dragging him off stage on the spot

Burt, as to women it can go both ways.. I'm with the famous author Raphael Sabatini in seeing some as outright evil and some I would give my life for. The key is to choose wisely

17. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;9DFMbLKEjaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DFMbLKEjaI[/video]

Or the microcosm for the fall of the West could be her conversion to this...........type of musical expression that young people gravitate to more and more. I know this is a parody but I expect rap to creep into her music some more in the future.

18. tunus

tunus PDX, United States Active Member

Isn't it ironic that Kanye, the singer of "Gold Digger", ended up with the most notorious one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  19. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Who the hell does this ridiculous *ss clown think he is, Tom Cruise?

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Navman

Navman Canby Oregon Active Member

My Wife and I went to a U2 concert a few years ago in Portland that West opened.

Mr. West went on stage and we were looking at each after about 20 seconds, is this for real?

Trying to turn poems into some kinda Iambic Pentameter

The guy is way too full of himself, but sadly the media still continues to promote his lack of talent

Let's put him on those shows that feature unkown talent and see how long he survives....