JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with the sentiment that deep left progressives who forecast their gun-confiscating proclivities is a good sign for us winning future elections, but I'm really bummed by that! In many cases, in many districts, the crazy lefty who hates gun owners will be the winner. And that means that our country is getting farther and farther split apart.

The left is more leftist and the right is more convinced they are correct, and we get ever closer to physical conflict over our freedoms. We're in a civil war and most Americans don't even know it...

................And the list of those to be taken out has grown by ONE! Keep it up Left, the list is long, and the sooner we know who you are, the better served our communities will be with your removal:mad::mad::mad:

Kamala...can I call you Kommie?
Firstly, who is responsible for appointing her?
Secondly, it may not be a bad thing. If she ever makes the debate podium in 2020, I'm sure that she will have a radical record that will be brought up front and center.
While that won't matter to the Left, it will help to remind everyone who voted for Trump why exactly we voted for Trump.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top