JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Disarming the law abiding honest citizens is an extreme idea, and one proven to fail. The felon drug dealers in Houston weren't hindered by any of the existing gun control banning them from possessing.

An unarmed populace is an obedient one. We aren't unarmed and no matter what legislation is passed we will remained armed. Firearms are woven too deeply into the grain of the United States for that to change.

show them baby autopsies until they vote they way you want? But arent politicians cannibals who eat babies to live longer? Might backfire.

Last Edited:
She seems so concerned about all of the babies being killed by guns????? But shes in favor of killing babies up to the moment of delivery......and even after if the butcher screws up.......F__k you you worthless C__t!!

I have a more practical one: Why don't she and all her ilk move to Canada? After all, that's the part of the continent that was set aside for them when we partitioned in 1783...

And she even suggested "harsh" means to encourage Congress to introduce a new bill.Harris started her discussion about gun reform by saying: "You can be in favor of the second amendment and also understand that there is no reason in a civil society that we have assault weapons around communities that can kill babies and police officers."

Harris shamed Congress for not introducing a bill following a 2011 assassination attempt on Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Giffords was shot in the head and 6 innocent bystanders were fatally shot.

I'd like to make two points:
1. You want to talk about killing babies and yet how many millions have been killed using abortion as a form of birth
control?
2. Convenient how you leave out the part that it was a CCW holder that put an end to the Giffords incident.

It's a disgusting tactic that they have been using, saying that you dont care about children because you disagree about policy. Implying that if you were a better human and cared more, you'd be all for gun control.

It's a disgusting tactic that they have been using, saying that you dont care about children because you disagree about policy. Implying that if you were a better human and cared more, you'd be all for gun control.

It is completely disgusting, as if proponents of the 2A and US Constitution in general don't have children they care about. Just the opposite you damn freak, so why aren't my kids protected as well as your scumbag colleagues?

I want to understand where all these "assault weapons" are coming from? Who has all that kind of money to spend on "assault weapons" and NFA tax stamps?????

These people are so ignorant they can't even verbalize the correct term to identify the type of firearm they're trying to ban...

They care so much about the children, let's stop funding Planned Parenthood and their abortion mill... Thatd be a good start...

Politics in this country, at both the state and federal levels, is nothing but a dumpster-fire at this point. And, frankly, getting worse by the moment. Oh and then Harris announces her candidacy for the presidency recently.

I'm down. At the same time show pics of car accident victims, abortion videos, pharmaceutical OD's, blunt weapon victims, edged weapon victims, etc etc etc.....Oh, but those dont fit the narrative.

As you older members may remember (or not) my family was victim to a horrific edged weapon murder. You dont see us running out trying to ban knives and hedge trimmers. Also victims of a mass shooting. You dont see us running out to ban firearms. Why do we let IDIOTS run this damn country.....

That is most certainly the question. I honestly don't understand why Americans put up with this unmitigated horsecrap.
Because Americans have been dumbed down over the last 70 years. I was going to say 50, but it really started after WWII.

Now, those dumbed down Americans are in political leadership positions...

Just one jamokes point of view...

That is most certainly the question. I honestly don't understand why Americans put up with this unmitigated horsecrap.
It's because of the way the higher and lower education systems have been slowly twisting the young minds to accept the views of the "educators". And now a good many of them vote what they have been "taught":(. jmo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top