JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was riffing on an old line in a Clint Smith column, something about "not having the Ammo Fairy overhead in a Blackhawk dropping fresh mags" or somesuch.

Guy has his moments both for better and worse (see calling critics of the S&W lock-equipped Thunder Ranch Special revolver "turdsuckers and chatroom whiners"), but someday a class with him's on my Bucket List if I can rustle up budget.

they're trying to fix the wrong problem. making laws only punishes law abiding. the real problem is not stiff enough sentences for gun related violence. that is something that ONLY will effect criminals and not the law abiding.

And I want BGC's for pols and candidates. Starting with, "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party or any of its affiliates or splinters, or sympathetic to the agendas and goals thereof?"

And so, what happens if they just drive across the border and buy it there instead? If they're bad guys, they could give a sh!t if they have legally obtained ammo or not. Once again, idiots proposing idiot legislation that will do NOTHING to stop, curb or reduce gun violence.

I'm still waiting for the 'big one' to break Cali off into the sea...
Yup - totally unenforceable unless they stop every car/train/bus/etc. coming across the border and search it and every person. There is no federal law prohibiting transporting firearms or ammo into Calif., and no federal law requiring you to fill out any forms to buy ammo in another state.

It is more posturing and they know it. :rolleyes:

That big azz earthquake can't come soon enough. maybe the defenseless liberals that somehow survive will decide having guns around isn't such a bad idea after he sees his family raped and murdered while he can do nothing to defend them

California is the Pustulio on the face of this nation waiting to be popped.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads