JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wanting to trade or sell my new and unfired Kalashnikov USA KR103 SFS rifle. This is the side folding model with the hammer forged barrel. I got it to go with my other AKs but I'm just not as into the modern AK platform as I thought I would be. It is as it came from Kusa, and I added the AK master mount QR mount and Primary arms 2x prism, it was a combo from AK operators union. Includes the 1 mag picture, but I have other mags and ammo to add to a trade if need be. Also willing to trade just the rifle with no optic or mount, or just with the mount if you wanted that only.

Cash price is 1750 for rifle with optic, or 1900 for rifle, optic, and a 480 round case of Belom brass cased ammo. Rifle not for sale separately at this time.

As for what I'm looking for, I'm pretty open but there's a few guidelines. I don't need any AR15s, shotguns, or modern polymer 9mms, have too many as it is.

What I'm looking for:
military .45 caliber revolvers, Webleys, 1917s, Colt new service, etc
HK USP 45 or MK23
Stainless Ruger Security, service, and speed six revolvers.
Remington model 8
S&W 1006
Pre lock S&W 617
US millitary rifles
FAL
Steyr AUG that takes AR mags
Any pistols from WW1

If it's not on the list feel free to offer, lots of stuff I like that I probably spaced.

20220509_161804.jpg 20220509_161834.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
W ould you be interested in a smith and wesson 686-1 M in lightly used, or, as lightly used as a revolver from the 80's can be so in excellent condition with kydex OWB holster, speed loaders etc?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.