JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$899
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kalashnikov USA KR-9, by most accounts the best Vityaz clone you can buy. Used in excellent condition, functions perfectly. Triangle sidefolding stock is sturdy and locks up solid. Only a little bit of wear on the pic rail where I had a prism scope mounted.

Acquired from Atlantic Firearms. I am the first owner. Babied and stored in a temp-controlled safe, only 200 rounds of factory new ammo downrange. Includes sling, 3 mags, original hard case with manual, and a PSA linear comp/flash hider with crush washer.

$899 Cash, Money Order, VenMo, or Paypal Friends and Family.

Free ship by FedEx Ground to your FFL.

See my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking.

**Since many of you have asked, here are some possible trades below. I only want stock unmodified firearms please.
  • Mossberg 590A1 Tactical 20" bbl w/ 8+1 cap (SKU#51663 or 51668) in very good to excellent condition.
  • Smith and Wesson 28-2 Highway Patrolman 4" in very good to excellent condition

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
To be fair, it's the Only actual Vityaz clone on the market. Most others are just a 9mm AK and are not a true clone of the Vityaz. I have the KP-9 that i SBRd and it's one of the favorite guns.

Until kusa released them, the Vityaz curse claimed many "victims". Multiple companies attempted to build Vityaz clones for the U.S. market but all of them failed, either by mismanagement or scams, even Kusa failed until their entire company was basically re built from the ground up with new leadership. Kalashnikohn and another company made Vityaz clones as well, but they turned it into a huge money grab and disappeared. Jeremiah Kohn was a friend of mine up until he scammed a ton of people on the Vityaz clones. He built like 3, offered pre orders for a crap ton of them, then took the money and disappeared off the face of the earth.

Anyways, Vityaz rant over, GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.