JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
You read that right - this is a 12.5" semi auto pistol chambered in 12 gauge. This is not a NFA item and it transfers on a typical 4473.

This is one of the coolest range toys I own and it always gets a lot of compliments. It's a blast to shoot.

I've put about 500 rounds down range which is the break-in period and it runs great on Winchester Super X, unlike some Russian Shotguns. Because it's based on a Saiga AK shotgun, most Saiga parts are compatible with this, including the magazines.

I purchased this new about two years ago before KUSA had a decline in their QC so everything works as expected. The gun is in great shape and has very few signs of wear. This is an expensive hobby and like most, I take care of my toys according.

This is the factory configuration for it, I've added a Wiseman SBA3 split fix (to increase stiffness) and installed a muzzle break to help reduce the recoil. The factory thread protector is included.

In addition to the firearm, I'm including the following:
-2x factory 5 round magazines
-2x factory 10 round magazines
-1x promag 20 round drum
-2 boxes of Winchester ammo
-Factory KUSA hard case

When I originally purchased this, my FFL (Tigard Pawn 4 More) was unsure of it's classification and took a few days to figure it out. I would prefer to go back to them in order to make this a smooth transaction for everyone, buyer pays fees. I'm not interested in trades as I'm trying to clear up room in my safe for other projects.

The trainer missile is not included in this sale.

PXL_20230304_040354999.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.