JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! That pistol looks really cool! The grip angle seems even a bit more raked than a Glock, though. The bore axis seems REALLY low, which is fantastic. I can't imagine this will be any more available in the US than a Steyr, which is as rare as unicorn meat.

Mehhh. I could take it or leave it.

Does look a bit like the Steyr had relations with CZ. If the Russian military adopts it, probably not much chance they end up in the US in any quantities.

There's your problem.. what's a freakin' "kg" and crap? feh. And the day I drop holster an eight pound Kalashnikov is the day I'll say that that's the stupidest thing ever. true story
lol

Best thing in that article was the Russian IPSC competitor holding that AK shogun. When I first saw that muzzle brake in the video, I thought that it must belong to a 50 BMG.

I guess that there is no chance of any of these new guns ever being imported, though, with the way the current political climate is against Russia over the Crimea and Ukraine.

russia_IPSC1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top