JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at the Kahr T40, all metal stainless steel with wooden grips. I was wondering what your thoughts and opinions were on it, for a carry gun/get home bag were, as a search of the site turned up nothing.

I have owned a Kahr T9 for several year now. Obviously there will be a bit of a difference compared to the .40 version, but I'll try to speak to the other characteristics. First off, the trigger is amazing. The DAO trigger is smooth, smooth, smooth. If you like high end revolver triggers, you'll love the Kahr T series. I love the weight of the all stainless steel frame and slide. The single stack grip, coupled with the grip angle makes it a dream to shoot. I have the low profile Novak night sights and although they are bright in low light, they are not my favorite for target shooting. I have a set of fiber optic sights that I have purchased, but not installed yet. Also, both my wife and son enjoy shooting this handgun because of the attributes I mentioned above. So it's a great gun to share with novice shooters as well. I've never used it for carry, but it's very slim due to the single stack configuration. Hope this helps and have fun in your search. There's so many great handguns out there right now, it's tough to choose!