JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trade pending! Up for trade only is my Kahr pm9 with crimson trace laser grip. The model is all black with the slide being blackened stainless--very nice condition. Pistol functions flawlessly. Comes with 1 flush fit mag and 2 extended mags, 1 black leather holster for iwb carry. I have put maybe 50 -75 rounds through it. I am not the original owner and do not have the original box. This is one of the best concealed carry pieces made in many peoples opinion--very reliable! I have too many compacts at this time so this one may have to go. I am willing to add ammo or other items to trade depending on the offer or possibly change the trade if needed for a really nice sig.

I am interested in trading this for a newer sig 226 with rail, a Sig 1911, Kimber 1911, Para 1911, Beretta 92fs 9mm stainless only hk in 9mm or ?. No lowball offers or junk please. Really only open to a few trades, but maybe there is something I forgot that I wanted or have missed--send me a pm. Please be prepared to show Oregon Id and be legally able to own a firearm--concealed carry permit is helpful. I am located in the Salem area. Thanks

Last Edited:
Cash price added for entire package $700. Includes pistol, crimson trace, 2 extended mags, 1 flush fit mag, 1 don hume iwb holster. Still prefer trades or trades and cash. I'm somewhat open. See my modified want list.

Last Edited:
I swear everyone with guns I want, live in Oregon. Awesome little gun. Hoping to shoot an MK9 at my lgs today and hopefully add a Kahr to my collection and use it as my edc.
GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.