Kahr pistols finally getting their due.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 8, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin
    Pacific Northwest
    Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I just posted a video discussing Kahr pistols and the features that I feel make them such awesome guns. I discuss the offset feed ramps, the triggers and the manufacturing process that makes them a pretty unique beast. I feel they are finally getting the notice they deserve after years of being ignored.

YouTube - Kahr Pistols: The Good, the Bad, and the Better.

2. spider

spider
    Hillsboro

The founder of kahr arms, his father is one of the most powerful men in religion worldwide, I'm sure this will make him even proudest, they also recently acquired magnum research...what won't they'll have a pm50ae lol

3. supergenius

supergenius

Loe the look and feel, but the trigger just makes me gag or Id own one... Can you do anythiung about the crappy trigger on those things?

4. Zombie Defense

Zombie Defense
    Ridgefield

Well made vid. I would have to agree that they make a quality gun. I have heard people complain about the break in period. I purchased mine some years back after I heard it's the only gun besides a Glock at the FBI will let their off-duty people carry. I never researched if it is true or an urban legend but, I am glad I picked up my PM9 years ago. Thanks for sharing the vid.

5. dbag

dbag
    Lane County, Oregon

Very well made video sir!

Thank you for a well thought out review of the Kahrs pro's and cons.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg
    WA

I've heard of quality control issues (parts breakages) especially with the polymer guns. At the prices they charge for those guns that is unacceptable

7. billdeserthills

billdeserthills
    Cave Creek, Arizony

Oh I don't know, I have only heard of one PM-9 blowing up and that guy still had most of his hand left