Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kahr pistols finally getting their due.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 8, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I just posted a video discussing Kahr pistols and the features that I feel make them such awesome guns. I discuss the offset feed ramps, the triggers and the manufacturing process that makes them a pretty unique beast. I feel they are finally getting the notice they deserve after years of being ignored.

YouTube - Kahr Pistols: The Good, the Bad, and the Better.

2. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

The founder of kahr arms, his father is one of the most powerful men in religion worldwide, I'm sure this will make him even proudest, they also recently acquired magnum research...what won't they'll have a pm50ae lol

3. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Loe the look and feel, but the trigger just makes me gag or Id own one... Can you do anythiung about the crappy trigger on those things?

4. Zombie Defense

Zombie Defense Ridgefield Member

Well made vid. I would have to agree that they make a quality gun. I have heard people complain about the break in period. I purchased mine some years back after I heard it's the only gun besides a Glock at the FBI will let their off-duty people carry. I never researched if it is true or an urban legend but, I am glad I picked up my PM9 years ago. Thanks for sharing the vid.

5. dbag

dbag Lane County, Oregon Member

Very well made video sir!

Thank you for a well thought out review of the Kahrs pro's and cons.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I've heard of quality control issues (parts breakages) especially with the polymer guns. At the prices they charge for those guns that is unacceptable

7. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

Oh I don't know, I have only heard of one PM-9 blowing up and that guy still had most of his hand left