JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kahr P9 for sale. I don't want to sell this, but its not my primary EDC, and I need the money.

It has approximatley 700 rounds fired, and had one FTF at about round no. 25 or 30. It has been 100% reliable since, and needed that regular Kahr break-in. Smooth, long DA pullwith no hang up. If you have ever shot one of these you know... they are tack drivers for their size and weight!

The gun has undergone some internal polishing, and is incredibly smooth! Has the Kahr aftermarket stainless guide rod, Hogue handall jr, and I will include a Clip Draw as well as a set of Pearce grips. Not a scratch or blemish on it, and comes with both factory mags(one 7rd flush mag, and one 8 rd extended mag), as well as the case and all packaging material.

Asking $500

It keeps your fingers from getting cut up from the sharp waffle pattern on the front strap. I added one on mine when I had it also. :s0155:

I don't know about the sharp waffle pattern, but the slight "swell" in the handall jr really helps the grip on the gun to fill out a little better in your hand. Definitely a must

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.