JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Greetings everyone,

I bought a Kahr P45 with the stainless slide and factory night sights a few months ago from a local gun shop but have found I'm not carrying it as often as I thought I would. I put 50 rounds through it and the previous owner (a law enforcement firearms instructor) did the same, but neither of us put it through it's paces. It was carried maybe a dozen times, if that.

Besides the pistol, it comes with the box, a spare factory magazine, and a black Tagua IWB RH clip on holster. The gun is very comfortable and thin, and the carry profile is very minimal. I live in Pierce County and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if you are interested!

Asking $525 cash only. You MUST have a valid Washington state driver's license and a valid Washington CPL, both of which I'll need to see before the sale is final. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking!

Why do you need to see Washington ID? Does Washington have some law that says their citizens cannot sell their firearms to Oregonians or folks from Idaho? Our law in Oregon says that as citizens and not dealers, we can sell to whom we want when we want barring Felons of course. Is Wa different and you cant sell to Oregonian?

Why do you need to see Washington ID? Does Washington have some law that says their citizens cannot sell their firearms to Oregonians or folks from Idaho? Our law in Oregon says that as citizens and not dealers, we can sell to whom we want when we want barring Felons of course. Is Wa different and you cant sell to Oregonian?

Read the rules for gun sales across state lines. It is illegal unless going through FFL.

Yep. There's nothing mote clear in the law than handgun sales to residents of other States, without shipping through FFLs is illegal. If you're going to sell or trade, you better know the law.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Because it involves crossing the state line Federal laws come into play. You can't transfer (sell) a firearm to a resident of another state without going through an FFL. Not even a face to face sale can be done to residents of another state.

Pistol is still available. The photos will go to full size if you click them.

photobucket-23905-1344981798230.jpg

photobucket-20229-1344981839144.jpg

photobucket-24980-1344981892353.jpg

photobucket-23905-1344981798230.jpg

photobucket-20229-1344981839144.jpg

photobucket-24980-1344981892353.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.