Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kahr P45 w/night sights

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by riceboy72, Aug 1, 2012.

1. riceboy72

riceboy72 Pierce County, WA New Member

Greetings everyone,

I bought a Kahr P45 with the stainless slide and factory night sights a few months ago from a local gun shop but have found I'm not carrying it as often as I thought I would. I put 50 rounds through it and the previous owner (a law enforcement firearms instructor) did the same, but neither of us put it through it's paces. It was carried maybe a dozen times, if that.

Besides the pistol, it comes with the box, a spare factory magazine, and a black Tagua IWB RH clip on holster. The gun is very comfortable and thin, and the carry profile is very minimal. I live in Pierce County and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if you are interested!

Asking $525 cash only. You MUST have a valid Washington state driver's license and a valid Washington CPL, both of which I'll need to see before the sale is final. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking!

2. me myselfi

me myselfi puyallup New Member

I am very interested in your Kahr. Please call. Dennis at 253 414 2933.I also live in Pierce county and could meet at someplace agreeable for you.

3. gprippers

gprippers On the Rogue River in Southern Oregon New Member

Why do you need to see Washington ID? Does Washington have some law that says their citizens cannot sell their firearms to Oregonians or folks from Idaho? Our law in Oregon says that as citizens and not dealers, we can sell to whom we want when we want barring Felons of course. Is Wa different and you cant sell to Oregonian?

4. TonyB6255

TonyB6255 Lacey, WA Member

Read the rules for gun sales across state lines. It is illegal unless going through FFL.

5. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

Yep. There's nothing mote clear in the law than handgun sales to residents of other States, without shipping through FFLs is illegal. If you're going to sell or trade, you better know the law.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Because it involves crossing the state line Federal laws come into play. You can't transfer (sell) a firearm to a resident of another state without going through an FFL. Not even a face to face sale can be done to residents of another state.

7. me myselfi

me myselfi puyallup New Member

I'm looking to buy.Call now if you still want to sell.

8. riceboy72

Pistol is still available. The photos will go to full size if you click them.

photobucket-23905-1344981798230.jpg

photobucket-20229-1344981839144.jpg

photobucket-24980-1344981892353.jpg

photobucket-23905-1344981798230.jpg

photobucket-20229-1344981839144.jpg

photobucket-24980-1344981892353.jpg

9. riceboy72

Wednesday bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.