JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$35 cash, FTF.

This is a pocket holster molded by Kydex material for the Kahr P380 or CW380 with the Crimson Trace laser attached which is the model LG-433. If you don't have a laser attached to your Kahr handgun, my guess is that this holster will not have the adequate retention needed. The gun in the photos is present for demonstration purposes only and is not part of the listing.

This is for a right handed person and this was custom created for the Kahr with the laser by MultiHolsters for me. I never used it. As a result, the holster is in excellent condition without any damage or scratches or wear on it. I am selling this because I decided to go with a different gun for my micro-carry pistol.

Although this holster does not have a pronounceable "click" or "snap" upon fully inserting your gun, it still has excellent retention. The Kydex thickness is .08. The holster largely closes off at the bottom to repel any lint or dust from getting inside. The side of the holster that faces the outside of your pocket is also flat so as to not noticeably print. If you look at the picture carefully, the holster also has a small "thumb-break" so that it will be easier to draw your gun with practice.

I can meet in Tualatin or Salem.

Kahr1.JPG Kahr1.JPG Kahr2.JPG Kahr3.JPG Kahr4.JPG Kahr1.JPG Kahr2.JPG Kahr3.JPG Kahr4.JPG Kahr5.JPG Kahr6.JPG Kahr7.JPG Kahr8.JPG Kahr9.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top