JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF you read bad stuff about a product why would you want one?
Who are you asking the question to? If all the bad press was believed and followed, nobody would ever own a 1911 or a Glock, the two most prolific pistols in history. The interwebz is veritably filled with bad stuff about every product ever made. And gun products are slammed HARD all the time. Come on! Bad press does not equal bad product.

Except for the Remington R51...

I have 6 Kahrs, all very reliable. Most folks who can never get them to run right aren't holding the pistol in a way it can cycle. I have large hands and had to adjust my grip to get my .380 to cycle correctly. It is 100% with a good grip. But, for many it is easier to blame the gun....

I have a CW380 that's been good to me. I got 200 to 300 rounds through it and I can't recall any issues. But since I have large hands, sometimes the slide won't lock back because of my thumb hitting the slide lock.

I run power ball .380 in mine and I also have mag-guts mag kit in my mags (+1 and you keep the stock magazine look, no external extentions).