JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Have any new trades piqued your interest, or still just the witnesses? I liked your cricket response to the horse lady.

Pure serendipity - I don't think I even saw those, since I usually respond to even lowball offers with a polite "no thank you" of some sort. I ain't emotionally attached to the stuff - insulting the price doesn't insult ME. :D

No offers that have piqued interest so far. This one isn't high on my "gotta sell it or else!" list. It's a nice size for summer carry - I just like my 3913 a little more, and don't need two boomsticks filling the same ecological niche. ;)

I'm interested, do you still have it:? Also, I'm new to this sight, how do I pay you?

You contact him, using the conversation function (like pm). The 2 of you decide upon a dealer to meet at to do the transfer.

I normally pay the seller once the weapon has cleared & the dealer gives me the OK, on occasion the dealer gives the OK prior to the weapon clearing, as they have allready taken possession of it.

I assume it's similar up in WA, but I don't like to assume.

As for shipping & payments & such, the only way I'd do that for a weapon is with a postal money order, & shipped to your FFL from my FFL...& it's not something I would do.

&, welcome to the sight. Go introduce yourself on the new members section if you think you might like to stick around.

You contact him, using the conversation function (like pm). The 2 of you decide upon a dealer to meet at to do the transfer.

I normally pay the seller once the weapon has cleared & the dealer gives me the OK, on occasion the dealer gives the OK prior to the weapon clearing, as they have allready taken possession of it.

I assume it's similar up in WA, but I don't like to assume.

As for shipping & payments & such, the only way I'd do that for a weapon is with a postal money order, & shipped to your FFL from my FFL...& it's not something I would do.

&, welcome to the sight. Go introduce yourself on the new members section if you think you might like to stick around.

Welcome to the site!

Mostly what he said, yes - though in this case I'd ship, rather than meet. There's a message for you in your mailbox.

I also take a look at the buyer/seller's feedback. High numbers and lots of green get more leeway - I've had sellers happy to take personal checks from me, for instance, and item and $$ crossed in the mail.

Also got ka-screwed once by a member here. Oh well, live and learn.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.