JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my 9mm Kahr MK9. Single stack 9mm, very small, perfect for concealment. Comes with Fobus ankle holster, two mags, zip pouch and manual. In pristine condition. $500.00 firm.

I also have around 750 rounds of brand new ammo for it that we can negotiate on as well if interested. I love the piece but I'm looking to pick up something newer and bigger.

FYI - for those that haven't owned one, the Kahr MK pistols are reliable, accurate, beasts.

I have the MK9 and MK40 - keepers.

:rolleyes: Not sure how this emoticon popped up lol but here's a pic.

IMG_249376124634321.jpeg

For sale is my 9mm Kahr MK9. Single stack 9mm, very small, perfect for concealment. Comes with Fobus ankle holster, two mags, zip pouch and manual. In pristine condition. $500.00 firm.

I also have around 750 rounds of brand new ammo for it that we can negotiate on as well if interested. I love the piece but I'm looking to pick up something newer and bigger.

I'm interested, are you the original owner and will I get a bill of sale with it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.