JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New cash price - $500. Trades are on hold at the moment, as I want cash for a new purchase.

Stock MK40 in good shape. It's a great carry piece but I've decided to go a different direction. Has a V-notch rear sight and night sight on the front. It's a little dim but still functional. Comes with the factory box, manual, etc., though not pictured. I can meet at the FFL of your choice in Eugene/Springfield.

PLEASE NOTE - I have a fairly specific list of guns I am interested in. If you offer a trade other than what I have listed below, I am likely to decline unless it's something really amazing.

0918170738.jpg 0918170738a.jpg 0918170738b.jpg
The box on the left with the X has about 75 rounds in it. All other boxes are full - 400 rounds of ball ammo, 20 rounds of Ultimate Defense JHP rounds.

My price is $550 for everything, based on a $450 value on the pistol and $100 for the ammo, and no value assigned to the extra magazine or Blackhawk IWB holster. If you can provide evidence for a different price, I will consider it.

Trades I'm interested in are listed below. Cash can be added either way, as appropriate. Feel free to PM me with other offers, but don't be surprised or offended if I decline. My want list is pretty much limited to what's listed.

Winchester 88 in 308 or 243
Remington 788 in 308 or 243
Savage 99, non-takedown model, in 308, 243, 300 Savage, or 30-30
Remington 722 in 300 Savage
Pre-safety Marlin 39
Browning Buckmark Rifle
CZ rifles
Decent quality non-polymer 9mm - Beretta 92, Kimber, Kahr MK9, Ruger P89, etc.
Savage 24
Good spotting scope and tripod, prefer straight scope but would consider angled as well.
Would also consider partial trade for a good meat hauling hunting pack - Eberlestock, Kuiu, etc.

I am not interested in anything in 380, 357sig, or 40

Last Edited:
Bump. Cleaned up the thread a bit. I'm driving to Portland Sat Feb 10 and can meet any where between there and Eugene.

New cash price - $500. Got my eye on something else and need cash.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.