JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This pistol in Matte Stainless is used but in excellent overall condition cosmetically as well as functionality. Never a failed to feed, failed to fire, and or failed to eject. Fast draw and feel, quick shots and followups, and very accurate to point of aim. No doubt one could stake their safety and life on it.
Pistol comes with carry case and two 7 round magazines. Very clean in and out. Willing to trade for firearms in long or handheld form. Cash difference on either end depending on item value. Not looking for anything specific but something that may grab my attention what ever that may be. Sale price is $550 FTF in legal private transaction. Send me a PM for additional inquiries.

Last Edited:
Thank you all. Received alot of offers etc which made for some hard decision. Kahrs must be a hot item these days. However, in line order I have found a purchaser. SPF

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.