Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kahr M9093A "K9"

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by POSOG, Apr 10, 2009.

1. POSOG

POSOG Clackamas Member

SOLD

This pistol in Matte Stainless is used but in excellent overall condition cosmetically as well as functionality. Never a failed to feed, failed to fire, and or failed to eject. Fast draw and feel, quick shots and followups, and very accurate to point of aim. No doubt one could stake their safety and life on it.
    Pistol comes with carry case and two 7 round magazines. Very clean in and out. Willing to trade for firearms in long or handheld form. Cash difference on either end depending on item value. Not looking for anything specific but something that may grab my attention what ever that may be. Sale price is $550 FTF in legal private transaction. Send me a PM for additional inquiries.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  2. TMann

TMann Washington State Member

Where are you located at?

3. 9mmD

9mmD sw wa Member

pm sent

4. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Trade Offer sent or will take it cash. Either way get back to me. PM and email sent.

5. POSOG

POSOG Clackamas Member

All PM's have been replied to.

6. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Are you an Oregon or Washington resident?

7. POSOG

POSOG Clackamas Member

Thank you all. Received alot of offers etc which made for some hard decision. Kahrs must be a hot item these days. However, in line order I have found a purchaser. SPF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.