JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Kahr
Caliber
9mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Second owner. Smooth trigger. No issues. Good shape. Comes with 4 mags and soft case. No owners manual.

18BE8A34-3818-4E80-A03F-D457E3F6B87C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
WOW - this is a GREAT deal.

I am a Kahr fan and would encourage anyone who wants to carry concealed, to consider this pistol.

This is an excellent and underrated pistol. The most direct comparison I've found for the CW9 is with the Glock 43 (I've owned both).

The Kahr is shorter, but has a longer barrel. It's narrower and lighter. It's a 1/4 inch longer in the grip than the G43, due to the standard capacity 7 round mag, versus the G43's 6 rounds. But when you lay the CW9 over a G43 it is amazing how much smaller the Kahr is.

The trigger is super smooth - I love Kahr triggers.

The build of Kahr pistols is excellent, easily rivaling a Glock, or anything else out there.

This is a super deal, especially with 4 magazines. My CW9 came with one mag. The three extra mags in this deal are easily worth $100.

Good Luck With Sale.

Recommended this pistol to someone who posted in "General" they were looking for a pistol for their spouse who has short fingers and presumably small hands before seeing this. Hopefully he checks out your ad. Got a CW9 for my wife after she stopped EDC of her SW 642 because of the heavy DA trigger. GLWS

Recommended this pistol to someone who posted in "General" they were looking for a pistol for their spouse who has short fingers and presumably small hands before seeing this. Hopefully he checks out your ad. Got a CW9 for my wife after she stopped EDC of her SW 642 because of the heavy DA trigger. GLWS

I appreciate that.

I've got a Kahr CW45. I'm one of those odd people who can't stand the way a Glock feels in my hand. When I picked up the Kahr at a gun show, I took it home with me. It's been my EDC for about six years now. The ergo's on the Kahr's are fantastic.
Anyway, GLWS. The CW9 is a great gun.

What is the length of the trigger reach? ( ie. closest part of the backstrap to the face of the trigger) S&W 640 is 2.38 inches.

Umpqua Survival in Roseburg charges $15 for transfer fee (cheapest I've found in town) and they are open until 6:30. If you want to take a look, you can send me a PM and I'll give you my contact info. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.