JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off, I have a Kahr CW45. It includes:
100 rounds Federal 230grain ammo
2 mags
Hard Kahr Box

Secondly, I have a XD357 with the 4 inch barrel. It includes
105 rounds of ammo
2 mags.

The neat thing, is that you can buy a 9mm or .40SW drop in replacement barrel so you can shoot mutiple calibers. If you choose a .40SW barrel, you won't even have to buy new mags because they are interchangeable with .357sig.

Looking for 450 each, with everything include. Would take 850, if you wanted to buy them as a package. I'm willing to trade them as a package if you want both. If you have a lower value gun than mine, I'm pretty easy to work with to make up the value difference, regardless if it's cash, ammo, other stuff. I'm not picky, if you have a 10/22 or SKS, I'll take Hi-points and other lower priced weapons in trade also. Really doesn't matter to me, aslong as I like what your offering and I like alot.

Interested in

Ruger 10/22 +cash/other stuff
Kel-Tec P-11 + cash/other stuff
SKS + cash/other stuff
Hi-point Carbien +cash/other stuff

++XD ONLY++ Willing to trade the XD for any gun in 9mm, .40SW or .45ACP that is similar in value. I might take a bit less in trade value to switch to one of those three calibers.

you can still make an offer if it's on my list, worst thing I can do is say no.

I have some nice rifles for sale/trade also a 22 revolver with holster and a
BFR 45/70 revolver with scope , let me know if your interested

I have a Kel Tec P40 plus 2-9rd mags for trade plus ammo or cash. I have plenty ammo, in lotza calibers. Gun is in good shape....I just would rather have the kahr 45 instead. Let me know, thanks. I live in Lincoln City so a drive wouldnt be bad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.