JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kahr CW45, 45acp, 2 magazines, $400

I love the Kahr series of pistols. After a couple of months with this one, I've decided to throw a few more hundred dollars at upgrading to a P45. My choice is your gain.

During the first 6 rounds, the mag was really tight so it didn't feed reliably. After using up the mag and reloading it, this pistol has never hiccuped again. I have put 250 rounds through it. That means it is already broken in and has been proven to be completely reliable! No guessing on this one. It is also extremely accurate. As you may know, Kahr requires 200 rounds for break-in before you should ever consider carrying it. Since this one is already broken in, you could shoot a couple mags of your carry ammo and start carrying it right away.

I bought it for $420, paid for the $10 background check, added a second magazine for $40, then put $100 of break-in ammo through it...for $570 of value.

I will sell this for $400 FIRM with both magazines and all of the factory materials (case, lock, papers). It isn't new...it is better than new!

PB110001.jpg
PB110003.jpg
PB110002.jpg

I suppose I would ONLY consider a trade (with cash on my end, of course) for a Kahr P45 black slide with night sights. I'm not holding out hope that someone would want to make that trade, but crazier things have happened!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.