Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kahr CW holsters

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by jfort, Mar 10, 2010.

1. jfort

jfort Salem Member

I'm looking for a good IWB holster for a Kahr CW40. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks

2. curtismann

curtismann Silverton Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

www.crossbreedholsters.com , specifically the Supertuck.
    I have one for my glock 36, and a friend just ordered one for his Kahr cw45. I can't recommend them highly enough, in fact I will probably never buy a different brand of IWB. Mark the owner/founder is a great guy, and they are an American owned and operated Christian company:thumbup:. That means a lot to me these days.
    -Curtis

3. j3hill

j3hill North SNOCO Member

Get the GALCO sto n go.. They have one for the glock that fits perfect, I have one for my P40 and a Taurus. Ooops thought I had a pic of the one for the KAHR Guess I dont, but here is the one for the Taurus so you get the idea. It was like 18 bucks
    pt2.jpg
    pt.jpg

4. safehaven

safehaven Second star to the right Member

For my CW9, I've got the "Becker" made and sold by UBG holsters. His holsters are top notch, high quality, hand made, custom fitted, and reasonably price for what you get. The Becker in particular is very minimalistic, with is exactly what I need for my scrawny waist line. I also have a "Stiker" and a "Nasser". These are super good choices as well.

Link to UBG's IWB holsters.

5. Rapid1

Rapid1 Eugene Member

6. wagon

wagon WA Member

HBE's Pro-TL. You'll be very pleased.

PM9 Pro-TL front1.jpg

PM9 Pro-TL front2.jpg

PM9 Pro-TL back.jpg

7. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

I have to jump in on the Crossbreed wagon.. Over the last 30 some years..I can't count the number of holsters I've aquired..only to toss in a bin somewhere.. But all my weapons ride in Crossbreeds..don't even look at anything else now...