JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
www.crossbreedholsters.com , specifically the Supertuck.
I have one for my glock 36, and a friend just ordered one for his Kahr cw45. I can't recommend them highly enough, in fact I will probably never buy a different brand of IWB. Mark the owner/founder is a great guy, and they are an American owned and operated Christian company:s0155:. That means a lot to me these days.
-Curtis

Get the GALCO sto n go.. They have one for the glock that fits perfect, I have one for my P40 and a Taurus. Ooops thought I had a pic of the one for the KAHR Guess I dont, but here is the one for the Taurus so you get the idea. It was like 18 bucks
pt2.jpg
pt.jpg

For my CW9, I've got the "Becker" made and sold by UBG holsters. His holsters are top notch, high quality, hand made, custom fitted, and reasonably price for what you get. The Becker in particular is very minimalistic, with is exactly what I need for my scrawny waist line. I also have a "Stiker" and a "Nasser". These are super good choices as well.

<broken link removed>

you can't go wrong with this one...

<broken link removed>

I carry a P9 in one and I had all sorts of trouble with IWB for a long time...

thin like the gun and very adjustable.

I have to jump in on the Crossbreed wagon.. Over the last 30 some years..I can't count the number of holsters I've aquired..only to toss in a bin somewhere.. But all my weapons ride in Crossbreeds..don't even look at anything else now...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top