JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone here have a Kahr CW-45? I've been thinking about purchasing one, but would like put a few rounds through one first. If you have one, live in the Bothell/Mill Creek area, and want to go shooting for free. Let me know:s0155:

I don't live near you but I'll share my experiences. I bought a new one at the gun show 4 months ago for $429. It is now my daily carry gun. I love the gun, I've put about 600 rounds thru it so far, 100% perfect. I love the smooth trigger, very accurate gun. I practice in my backyard every week, It's easy to get 4" groups at 25 yards. I'm not sure if that is considered good, but it is for me. It is so compact & lightweight, you hardly feel it when carrying. I bought a CW 40 for my wife last month, she loves it, and I plan on getting the CW9 soon also, I really love these guns. Happy shopping, you might find one at the Hillsboro gun show this weekend.

Thanks for the input. My Dad just bought the CW40 and He loves it. I liked how it shot, but would like to keep all of my handguns in .45 acp.

Same here. I currently have the CW40 and really like. But, it's the last of my .40 guns. So, I'm upsizing to the .45, which I've shot before (a friend's).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top