JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Comes with 2 Mags and original black plastic case, 50 Rounds of Rem fmj target ammo. It is spotlessly clean with no noticeable flaws. Round count is under 400, broken in, and it shoot reeeeaaally well. $400 cash or PM me your best offer, I have a really nice black Bianchi outside the waistband belt-slide holster that is awesome with this sidearm. Will consider throwing it in for the right cash offer. Must have ODL/ CHL and be willing to sign a bill of sale.

CW40.jpg

kahrcw40.jpg

what the **** you talking about?? why would i go to jail, i have a CWP... F***ING idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me go ahead and answer that question. What I am talking about is the "fact" that it is against the law for you to cross a state line and purchase a handgun regardless of if that purchase is from a dealer or in this case from a private party. Now take your last two words and reconsider who they actually apply too. :s0155: I actually know the law.

PS... it's nice that you have a CWP, as far as buying guns in Oregon is a concern it will be less useful than an Oregon Trail card for the purchase.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.