JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A portion of all sales will be donated to OFF the individual recall efforts in Oregon, and NWFA and maybe the NRA if I feel extra generous. As of right now I feel that focusing my limited funds in Oregon is my priority.

So, after visiting and calling several local gun shops today I decided that I am going through the safe and listing anything I might possible think about moving in the future before we have UBC, for the weekend. I have two ar's, rifles, handguns and a shotgun listed in their respective forums also. If these don't sell, I don't want to deal with FFL's and these will just go back in the safe.

All sales have to be completed by Sunday (5-3-15) at 7pm. FTF Gresham Fred Meyer or willing to travel some for the right deal or if I can schedule multiple deals at same time and location.

A look at Oregon state ID and Bill of sale for my records.

Pics on my phone and can be emailed or text, I will try to get them up by Saturday afternoon.

Kahr CM9
Bought it new about a year ago and took it out of the cheap cardboard box and set it in the safe, has sat there ever since. $325 Firm

Trades
Glock 9mm
Don't know....

Trade interests are limited and plus cash from you to even up the deal if needed.

300 aac upper

Sig 229r 9mm

Glock Gen 4 23

KSG(Black or OD maybe other)

Benelli Supernova tactical

Marlin 30-30 JM stamped and no safety

Maybe 308 rifle