JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Great and amazing scope.

Only issue is I never should have let my baby go for trade cause now I am having to go camping without her.

Well to say the least its a real Kahles CS Helia Multizer0. With scope tool and owners manual. In 4-6 languages too

Been mounted no scratches one cosmetic mark on the bottom of turrent. Cosmetic only.

Has a scope mount line. Covered by the mounts its currently on.

I havent shot it yet. Mounted shot once and love it. I can even see at night with this!!! (Your eyes may not be as good as mine, but at 2.5x you can still see.)

Comes with Owners Manual, and scope adjustment tool.

No hurry for anything really. But lacking a Sig 1911.... maybe 2?..

Trades?... CMMG SASS is top of the list.
Its going to have to be something pretty amazing to interest me. Unless you have a CMMG SASS.
We can work out the remainder with accessories. Extra mags ?.... Eotech 512?..
FDE or Black please please please.....

Pair of Sig 1911 Tac ops?... straight across.
Sig 1911 tac ops and a Scorpion? Straight across.
You can see the railed 1911 theme.

Trijicon ACOG 4X Green triangle and BDC
Sig 1911 and a good AR 10 or 15
AR30?....
CMMG SASS
DPMS LRT SASS
Ambi AR lower.... really open to different ideas.
A-DAC-F lower?.. A-DAC-F Lower Receiver | AXTS Weapons Systems

Rock River parts for the LAR8 mid length quad rail, front flip up sight gas block,

Amazing glass and I could keep it and be very happy. No hurry as its on my AR10.

Need to sight it in but think its already on paper at 100 yards. then who knows I got another 2 range settings to fool with.

Sorry not taking things that arnt on the list but go ahead and send low balls and your misc offers. I might think about them. Maybe.

Cool offers might get 5% off for being good people.

Photo on 2011-06-10 at 23.27.jpg

Photo on 2011-06-10 at 23.28 #2.jpg

Photo on 2011-06-10 at 23.30 #2.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top