JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Knights Armament Co
City
Seattle
State
Washington
In like new condition.

IMG_7571.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It would be nice, but this looks like a nice replica.
Do you know anything about the company, is it supposed to be airsoft?

And what about the webpage? I've never purchasing anything from them before.
It's a reputable website. P&S products is another military manufacturer just like KAC. They made tons of the same products that KAC made and they got issued along side KAC products in many cases. There's KAC RAS M4, then theres P&S RAS M4, same with the M5 rail. The P&S rails are identical, although I've found the P&S to have a slightly glossier anodized finish compared to the more matte KAC finish.

Well I purchased two from thoroughbredarmco and only one arrived yet they charge me for both.
So now I have contacted them to see what's up.
Hopefully it was a simple mistake and not a purposeful malicious attempt at defrauding me.

I put the rifle length I got from brownells. Good fitment much like my KAC branded one for my m4 clone. I compared it to KAC branded one that was factory installed on a FN m16a4 hanging on the wall. Fit and finish are the same. Only difference would be it doesnt have Knights armament molded on the plastic and doesn't have the KAC lasering on the rail halves.

I would definitely buy again and recommend for anyone looking for a budget clone options. If you're looking for an actual KACs marked one, obviously this doesnt full scratch your itch. I wouldn't doubt that theses were made by P&S or KAC and had their logos left off.

I put the rifle length I got from brownells. Good fitment much like my KAC branded one for my m4 clone. I compared it to KAC branded one that was factory installed on a FN m16a4 hanging on the wall. Fit and finish are the same. Only difference would be it doesnt have Knights armament molded on the plastic and doesn't have the KAC lasering on the rail halves.

I would definitely buy again and recommend for anyone looking for a budget clone options. If you're looking for an actual KACs marked one, obviously this doesnt full scratch your itch. I wouldn't doubt that theses were made by P&S or KAC and had their logos left off.
Well at this point I would not recommend thoroughbredarmco until I get this incomplete order resolved....

Update:

After writing to the company to inquire where the second rail was, the very next day I received an email with a tracking number, there were no comments in regard to why they were not shipped together. I received the item today and it is in great condition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.