JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have up for sale ONE of my two KAC SR25 URX II rails. I have two, the add is for ONE of them, your choice on color. $350 OBO. I live in Salem but do travel to Eugene for work or would go as far north as Woodburn to meet up.

The SR25 URX II rail is the exact same rail on the M110 rifle or the KAC SR25 EMC. It is extremely light and has an integrated flip up front sight. These sell for $675 off webstore sites. These are for a large frame, .308 sized, AR build. I have a KAC rail that matched up height wise to a Mega Maten receiver set so if you are looking for a good fit, go with that one.

The first is the black one. NIB, never mounted and only taken out of the plastic for pictures. It comes with the KAC marked box which some find very important.

The other one is a take off from an EMC that has been factory cerakoted FDE. If you don't know the history on the EMC rifles, the story goes that they are trade in's from Delta Force. I AM NOT SAYING WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT THIS RAIL WAS HANDLED BY DELTA FORCE TO KILL BAD GUYS. There was a post from Larry Vickers that talked about it; I figure he would know. It has a KAC box but not the right markings for the collector.

Again, the add is for ONE of the rails, your choice in color. The KAC rib panels pictured are NOT included but can be bought for additional $$$.

Texting works best as I forget to check here sometimes.
Nolan 503-856-6197

DSC_0901.JPG

DSC_0902.JPG

m110-sass.jpg

Bump and to 'Patrick in Bend' THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME TRYING TO MEET UP WITH YOU AFTER DRIVING TO BEND FROM SALEM WHEN YOU SAID "YES, I'LL BUY IT". At least man up and say you changed your mind. I'm not an angry person but a man's word means something to me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top