JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$160
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
MountlakeTerrace
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTS K98 dou 44 in original wartime finish. Comes with original trigger. This one has not been messed with and has no serial number. Note: Some dou 44 rifles had the serial number on the barrel and this receiver is one of those. The BATFE recognizes this and it can be transferred as a "no serial number" receiver. It is C&R 03FFL or 01FFL eligible. If sending to an 01FFL please be sure they will accept it from a private seller. $160 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box with insurance. Listed on other venues. DOU44 LH (1).JPG
DOU44 Right Side(1).JPG DOU Bridge(1).JPG
DOU Left Side(1).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi, I'm in Wilmington Masachuzac now
Do you have Curio & Relic 03 Federal Firearms License? If not then you must contact a firearms dealer near you and have it shipped to there, where the transfer to you would be processed. Be sure to ask the dealer if they would accept a transfer from a non-dealer/private seller. The dealer then sends me a copy of their Federal Firearms License and you send me the payment of $160 in the form of a USPS Postal Money Order. After receiving both I would send the receiver along with a copy of the license to your dealer or directly to you if you have a Curio & Relic 03 Federal Firearms License. I used Google Maps and came up with 3 gun shops in your area. "Gun shops near Wilmington Massachusetts"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.