Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

K31 7.5 Swiss Rifle For Sale

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by submarine al, Nov 25, 2013.

1. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

Make/Model. Swiss K-31 7.5x55 Rifle
    Asking: SOLD

Gun Description: Bore is bright, shiny and she shoots great. This model is well known for its accuracy and fine workmanship - and this model is no exception. Bolt, Barrel, receiver, magazine all match. Metal Finish is ~70%, no rust or pitting. The Swiss marked beech stock shows the usual dings, scratches, and wear of a 70 year old surplus firearm. Stock has typical Swiss Beaver chewed patina that these K-31's are renowned for. It has no apparent structural issues, cracks or repairs.

Comes with Following extras: Original Swiss leather sling, sling stud, sling swivel, muzzle protector, and a bonus Swiss Troop tag under the butt plate.

Local face to face sales only to Oregon residents or FFL holders who can legally own firearms. Prior to closing the sale I will ask to see identification in the form of a state ID (ODL) or CHL or FFL. This model is 03FFL CnR eligible if you have one. We will do a private party bill of sale. Payment in cash, Sorry I’m not looking for trades on this item. This item is sold As Is. As with any used firearm, it’s recommended that a competent gunsmith inspect it before firing. Thank you.

Send PM if interested or if you have questions.

SA

P1010195.jpg

P1010196.jpg

P1010206.jpg

P1010199.jpg

P1010198.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    jutbucks13 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. submarine al

Price Drop, This one comes with the Swiss accessories and a troop tag under the buttplate.

3. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

I'm really interested I live in Lebanon, is there a place we could meet between you and me. Text me at
    541-409-2166 Ray

4. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

Did you get my Post, am really interested, please give me a call or text if you have this....
    Ray

5. submarine al

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas

Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas?
    Did your friends and family leave you alone to hit the after Christmas sales?

Time to buy yourself a nice new (to you) rifle!

SA

6. submarine al

Get a Swiss rifle to celebrate the new year .

Many online sources are out of stock on these.
    At least one large reputable dealer is selling comparable rifles for $325+ without the troop tag and accessories.

7. submarine al

TTT.

8. JimmyHoffa

JimmyHoffa St. Helens, Or New Member

Not sure what TTT means? Did you sell the rifle yet? If not I am interested.

9. submarine al

TTT is a TLA (Three Letter Acronymn) for 'To The Top' :), apologies for the confusion.

This Swiss Rifle is still for sale - feel free to PM me for any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.