JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Polson
State
Montana
I have a very good condition K31 I no longer am using, so it is on the block.
The rifle is complete numbers matching in excellent condition and very accurate.
I can email or text specific pictures if requested, and can arrange shipping if needed.
Thanks

received_631858110843182.jpeg received_352654102475391.jpeg received_1552548538271809.jpeg received_268477387913842.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
No more so than any other caliber right now. PPU makes a few flavors at around $0.74 per round, and there are normally 5 or 6 retailers that carry some brand or another varying from $0.69-1.70/ round normally.
Times are just nuts for ammo currently!

No more so than any other caliber right now. PPU makes a few flavors at around $0.74 per round, and there are normally 5 or 6 retailers that carry some brand or another varying from $0.69-1.70/ round normally.
Times are just nuts for ammo currently!

You have any links to ammo? I'd be interested in the rifle. I can't find any in stock :/

I have one, and can assure you that it will be the absolute last milsurp I will sell (when I'm no longer able to enjoy it). If produced new today, it would command a princely sum! Far more than the asking price here. They are produced at an insane quality level, and have a well deserved favorable reputation.

If you are at all considering this rifle, buy it!

GLWS! Frankly, I am surprised you are letting it go at that price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.