JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeas ago.....I would frequently travel from my home in Vancouver, WA to far a way places like : Seattle, Medford, and even Spokane for a deal. But truthfully.....I was sightseeing along the way.

Aloha, Mark

I'm not impressed. I was carrying a Sig P365 in one for just a few months. Took the kids out on Halloween. As I was getting out of the car the holster with gun in it fell out. The belt clip became warped and has a gap between it and the holster. If have pants on, I am carrying. Been doing so for a few years and have never had anything close to this happening. Again, this was only within a span of a few month of owning it.

Last Edited:
What gun are you getting a holster for?

I had them do a couple pancakes for a Kimber Micro. It's functional. Compared to Blade tech, or others I've used like Tap Rack or others online, I wasn't impressed.

It was actually pretty funny because when I showed them a blade tech product for a Sig 938 that I wanted them to mimic for a Kimber Micro they tried to poo poo the blade tech product as inferior… but its better than what they make.

The benefit of Krounds is they will do custom work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top