Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Justified

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jasonabernathy75, Feb 25, 2012.

1. jasonabernathy75

jasonabernathy75 Wilsonville Oregon Member

Wondering, how many of ya'll like the TV show Justified on FX.

MikeE and (deleted member) like this.
  2. redmud

redmud Colombia river Active Member

Another series to keep up with now i have to check it out at least watch an episode:laugh::bluelaugh::laugh:

3. rattler one-7

rattler one-7 Washington New Member

Really enjoy it. Marshall Givens Rocks. Now I'm checking out the Elmore Leonard books with the same character. Just got "Pronto". Let you know how it is.

4. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

That's a great show!

5. Mookie

Mookie Eastern Washington Active Member

Aren't you to old to be fighting?

Well, I'm certainly to old to be losing.

iPhone - Tapatalk. Don't be a playa hater.

6. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

I recently got hooked, saw two episodes a couple of weeks ago and the writing was very good. I figure they were probably season finales judging by how many characters they killed off. So I downloaded the first two seasons to catch up.

It's my own fault for not catching on earlier. I tuned in to one of the first episodes and saw bare hills in the background, said 'yep Hollyweirds depiction of Kentucky' and tuned back out. I've lived in the south and was wary of how Hollywood would treat the fly-over-southerners. Looks like I judged em too quickly this time.

7. NWGunner

NWGunner Salem Active Member

One of my favorite shows. Don't really keep up with tv shows but this is one I do.

8. boxer13

boxer13 PNW Active Member

One of the best shows on TV, Raylan Givens is one BAMF and Timothy Olyphant does a really good job.

9. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

One of my favorite series on now. I should get one of the books and give it a read to see how they are and hope it doesn't ruin the show for me...
    Now let's just hope it doesn't get shut down like so many of the few and far between shows that fit in to the worthy of DVRing. It seems like most of the shows I find worth watching get the axe from the studio execs. A prime example was the Unit - they only had one more season in the works and they killed it.