JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently got hooked, saw two episodes a couple of weeks ago and the writing was very good. I figure they were probably season finales judging by how many characters they killed off. So I downloaded the first two seasons to catch up.

It's my own fault for not catching on earlier. I tuned in to one of the first episodes and saw bare hills in the background, said 'yep Hollyweirds depiction of Kentucky' and tuned back out. I've lived in the south and was wary of how Hollywood would treat the fly-over-southerners. Looks like I judged em too quickly this time.

One of my favorite series on now. I should get one of the books and give it a read to see how they are and hope it doesn't ruin the show for me...
Now let's just hope it doesn't get shut down like so many of the few and far between shows that fit in to the worthy of DVRing. It seems like most of the shows I find worth watching get the axe from the studio execs. A prime example was the Unit - they only had one more season in the works and they killed it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top