JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Check out the video where a motorist is being stopped by morons with guns and even going so far as to point it at the motorist from a distance of about 5ft for an extended period of time in some misguided BS of claiming to be protecting the losers in the street.

Seems like motorist would have been well within his rights to use lethal force, although, he definitely wasn't in a good position to do so since he was already drawn on. Interesting times ahead if this doesn't get reigned in. Seems like that situation was begging for a 100 yard overwatch to stop it, but then again, that wouldn't be considered self defense. Since the rule of law has continued to be degraded by unchecked lawlessness, it will be interesting to see what the next 6 months hold.

I'm not trying to doom and gloom here, but pointing guns at other people has a high probability ending with someone being shot - this is past the point of bologna.

Check out the video where a motorist is being stopped by morons with guns and even going so far as to point it at the motorist from a distance of about 5ft for an extended period of time in some misguided BS of claiming to be protecting the losers in the street.

Seems like motorist would have been well within his rights to use lethal force, although, he definitely wasn't in a good position to do so since he was already drawn on. Interesting times ahead if this doesn't get reigned in. Seems like that situation was begging for a 100 yard overwatch to stop it, but then again, that wouldn't be considered self defense. Since the rule of law has continued to be degraded by unchecked lawlessness, it will be interesting to see what the next 6 months hold.

I'm not trying to doom and gloom here, but pointing guns at other people has a high probability ending with someone being shot - this is past the point of bologna.
This is what the Boogaloos have been waiting for. While there are many laws I don't agree with, I generally like the law and order society we have today. I have only seen the trailer for The Purge but I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to live that way 24/7/365.

I wish I could say I'm surprised at this, sadly I'm not. The inactivity of the Police as a felony is being committed will cause folks to become their own Police which won't end well.

This is the fruit of piss poor policies coupled with feckless City leadership.

This is what the Boogaloos have been waiting for. While there are many laws I don't agree with, I generally like the law and order society we have today. I have only seen the trailer for The Purge but I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to live that way 24/7/365.

I agree that I am not welcoming violent anarchy, however, as mob violence becomes increasingly normal, and the rule of law and police are increasingly neutered, people trying to live peacefully are left with diminishing options. Ironically, the motorist was actually very calm and casual arguing with the losers in the street while an AR was being pointed at his midsection.

Funny when it's honest people pulling guns to protect themselves they get charged with menacing or brandishing,

These guys get a free pass.

It's no longer about the law, only what side of the politics your on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top