JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After almost 10 years of silence on the bench, Justice Clarence Thomas actually spoke up in court today to address a question - specifically regarding 2nd Amendment rights. I wonder if he was spurned on by the loss of Justice Scalia, a friend of Thomas'? Was he attempting to step into the role often filled by his friend? To give a voice to Americans that cherish their rights?

It's just a curiosity that he spoke up today, especially considering the subject matter. Will we be able to look to him to help fill his buddies' shoes?

<broken link removed>

Justice Thomas breaks silence, and what he said has powerful implications

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas today broke his ten-year silence from the bench, and when he did, he asked a question that could have powerful consequences for the Second Amendment.

<broken link removed>

Well worded.

When I first read what was asked early this morning it didn't hit me It wasn't until a couple hours later that it rang like a bell with clarity.

The point he made is clear. There are no others laws like this one, the brush stoke is broad and is not equal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top