JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FROM THE ARTICLE:

"Attorney General Eric Holder said the "zero-tolerance" approach to punishing students often brings black and Hispanic students into the court system.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is issuing new recommendations on classroom discipline that seek to end the apparent disparities in how students of different races are punished for violating school rules.

Civil rights advocates have long said that a "school-to-prison" pipeline stems from overly zealous school discipline policies targeting black and Hispanic students that bring them out of school and into the court system."

Government offers new approach to classroom discipline

While I agree that we should try to avoid getting kids who do non-violent/serious crimes into the court system, I'm wary whenever Obama and Holder start throwing race into the debate.

The mentality mirrors the gun violence debate, were it's the gun not the murderer that killed someone. It's never the minority's fault that they committed a crime, it's the school/law/[name your excuse here]. The gang culture is responsible for most if not all problems associated with "minorities". Are they really minorities these days? Isn't it about time everyone is treated the same?

I am sick and tired of these people making excuses instead of facing the real problem head-on.

Published on Jan 7, 2014
Zo weighs in on Mellisa Harris Perry's bigoted panel, which took a shot at Romney's adoption of a child who is American black, and MHP's subsequent effort to say she was sorry (with tears to boot). Does Zo buy it? And really, how is it that Phil Robertson is a bigot and MHP and her panel aren't? Find out in this ZoNation

Be sure to check out Zo's Audio Book to get insight on promoting conservatism in the culture and letting the liberals trip over their own nasty narrative. http://alfonzorachel.com/macho-sauce

Mellisa Harris Perry's Panel Shows Bigotry, Not the Robertsons - YouTube

Zo is a breath of fresh air. No wonder the liberals hate him, Colion Noir, and every other Black person who doesn't conform to their idea of what minorities should think.

I thought I read somewhere an article about a 5year old being charged with sexual harassment for hugging/kissing girls. Make them felons and strip their rights while young. I'll try to find the article.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top