JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New York of course...reportedly this group, Justice Democrats, also backed AOC and Omar.

Even LEO's aren't safe from some of these delusional efforts...these are the same kind of folks that think criminals are just going to turn over their guns, cuz ya know, they said so:rolleyes:

Boss

If they are going to disarm civilians, the should disarm the police too (and private security). None for me, then none for thee.

Celebrities and 'elites' giving up their armed security?

I'll take things that are never going to happen for $500 Alex.:rolleyes:

Boss

Finger guns kill too! Read the other thread about a 12 yr girl getting arrested for pointing her "finger gun" at other students.
Let's ban fingers!!! Or at least thumbs so you can't cock your finger gun!:confused:

Oh good Lord! .... We had a thread about this kind of thing before.... same comments then.

Portland proposed this... didn't get very far, but I'm not surprised that Wheeler would want it. All but his personal security of course. Maybe all big cities should disarm their popo... cuz all those honest law breakers would turn in their own guns and stop doing bad sch!t, right. Right???

the stupid it burns.jpg

I think there shouldn't be armed police or private security if it isn't legal for me to carry. I mean it's obvious gun laws work so there isn't any need to have armed security and police.
If however they are willing to concede that the laws they pass for those of us that are supposedly following their laws don't work. I would concede the use of arms to protect them.

These are the same type of people who want to disarm ALL citizens and not only peace officers.

Cate

Tin foil hat time...

Over time, I've come to the conclusion that propositions such as this are neither based in stupidity nor random. The end goal is making law enforcement so ineffectual and untrusted that foreign peacekeepers become a viable, if not welcome, means to maintain order. It may seem far fetched but sure fits current events over again.

Tin foil hat time...

Over time, I've come to the conclusion that propositions such as this are neither based in stupidity nor random. The end goal is making law enforcement so ineffectual and untrusted that foreign peacekeepers become a viable, if not welcome, means to maintain order. It may seem far fetched but sure fits current events over again.

I tilt my tin foil hat to the other direction. If LEOs were permitted to do their job effectively, the streets would be safe and no new gun laws would be needed.

More brain dead stupidity at its best!:(

I'd like to see a scenario where one of their homes is being invaded, their family attacked and officers show up at the scene:

Justice Democrat: Please officer, hurry they are attacking my family!

Officers: Please calm down, all we have are our nightsticks so, we will try and calmly talk them down from beating and killing your family members. Some might get away but, we will do our best to convince them to give themselves up.:s0155:

Tin foil hat time...

It's an extension of the Cloward/Piven strategy regarding breaking things to the point that the public demands massive change/rescue.:(

I tilt my tin foil hat to the other direction. If LEOs were permitted to do their job effectively, the streets would be safe and no new gun laws would be needed.

Agree up to a point... IMO the streets will never be "safe". Unless we find the magic wand that changes the hearts of evil doers.

Justice Democrats: "If we disarm the police, we will stop police shootings! #BLM"

Thinking 1 step ahead...police are not about to lay down their lives on every call or traffic stop...some calls/stops are now ignored.

Thinking 2 steps ahead...Due to lack of police presence, crime in certain neighborhoods skyrockets.

3 steps...The increased crime drives the local economy down and an expanded vicious cycle has started between crime and poverty.

We could keep this going into varying paths of solutions that people would take to solve the above problem...but can we not agree that the above would most certainly happen if the police were disarmed?

If we don't agree, then why not? And if we do...then why are we disarming police again?

Justice Democrats: "If we disarm the police, we will stop police shootings! #BLM"

Thinking 1 step ahead...police are not about to lay down their lives on every call or traffic stop...some calls/stops are now ignored.

Thinking 2 steps ahead...Due to lack of police presence, crime in certain neighborhoods skyrockets.

3 steps...The increased crime drives the local economy down and an expanded vicious cycle has started between crime and poverty.

We could keep this going into varying paths of solutions that people would take to solve the above problem...but can we not agree that the above would most certainly happen if the police were disarmed?

If we don't agree, then why not? And if we do...then why are we disarming police again?

We don't disarm police because:

!. Just like with us, police have the right of self defense.

2. When they disarm ALL the bad people of their guns, knives, baseball bats, cars, bath salts, etc, then I might think about it... Errrrrrrr, NOT!!

3. A firearm is the best tool for the job.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top