1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

just wondering

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Just Jim, May 28, 2010.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

How many rounds of golf Obama has played during the oil crisis.:D

2. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Seems only fair to call the Obamasiah for doing this, everyone called Bush for doing it. The news the other day said he had just left on his second vacation since the spill began. Seems to me that he can't have it both way. He's come out several times to let us know what a monumental disaster this is, but he's vacationing anyway. Seems like if it was so important, he'd be spending every moment on the phone with BP or his group of science advisers getting updates, making back-up plans, and figuring out who to stick with the bill.

All these politicians are crooked. All I'm hoping is that before I die, I get to vote for a presidential candidate, rather than against one. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils...
  3. claypigeon

claypigeon Salem Member

4. svxr8dr

svxr8dr Vancouver, WA OathKeeper #004404

Barack Obama has come in at eighth in a list of golf-playing American presidents, higher than both George Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Bush was known for his love of golf, but figures released by Mark Knoller of CBS Radio, the unofficial White House statistician, have revealed that Obama has played golf 32 times during his presidency -- eight times more than his predecessor did during his entire tenure at the White House.

In fact, president Obama played a round as recently as last Sunday, when his flight to Poland for the funeral of president Lech Kaczynski was cancelled due to the volcanic ash cloud over Europe.

Golf Digest magazine has ranked president Obama ahead of both Bush and Reagan, but behind Bill Clinton -- who was known to practise his putting in the aisle of Air Force One.
  5. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

9. The "Legal & Political" section is to pertain to firearms only. There shall be no legal & political discussion and/or material outside of the "Legal & Political" section.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

For conservative discussion, check out NorthwestConservative.com

For liberal discussion, check out Democratic Underground
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.