JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see lots of people tossing around what some folks would consider to be legal advice hereabouts, and I'm wondering if there were any other legal professionals hereabouts. . .

p.s. this is not an open invitation to ask me for free legal advice. Seriously. Don't.

I see lots of people tossing around what some folks would consider to be legal advice hereabouts, and I'm wondering if there were any other legal professionals hereabouts. . .

p.s. this is not an open invitation to ask me for free legal advice. Seriously. Don't.

The forum is full of them, but they won't stick their necks where you just did. LOL

Oh Sweet, free legal advice! If I built a silencer that was the size of...lets say... a school bus, and I lived inside it, and it had wheels, would I register it at the DMV or at a class 3 dealer?

Just j/k :)

Just say you are a doctor. No one asks me for any medical advice because they all think Im part of the CDC conspiracy to give everyone ebola, or something.

What is the difference between a lawyer and Dracula?

One is a viscous blood sucking monster and the other is a myth!

Sorry! A favorite joke! I take every legal opinion on here with, about, a 20 pound bag of salt! I think these jokes are what Taku means by "sticking your neck out." SRG

I probably know more lawyer jokes than most of you. . . unfortunately, most of them have a grain of truth in 'em. If you take yourself too seriously to laugh at that kind of stuff you're going to have a pretty hard life ;)

I assume now you're a wild eyed adult now?

Now what do you do?

Ya see, I have this x wife and 7 kids.............

Just joking:)

You're retired?

Retired? I wish. my generation isn't going to have the luxury of retiring :(

I'm still a member of the Bar, but I have been in business for over a decade. Its healthier, leastwise for me.

It is nice to meet an Lawyer in a 12 Step Program of Recovery....

"Hi my name is, ... And I'm a Lawyer"

True story you may enjoy....

Only twice have I done the "Personals" for a relationship....

Last time, she and I hit it off great... We Even went to the Same Church!!!

I was a "Total Package" IOW, Single Parent, widowed, you want me, you get Two children in the deal!!!!

Well, we met at Church, with a planned Pic Nic lunch afterwards...

It was our only meet...

We spoke this & that, including HER "I am a Lawyer" me, "I am a Custodian"

I thought, humph, she is too good to date, ~a Custodian~

THREE years later... We meet out of the Unknown, at a non-profit group forming, around mutual friends....

Finally we talk about " IT " and she thought I did not Want to Date a Lawyer!!!!

Irony!!!!

....mmmmm So, I got this PROBLEM.... could you ... Laughing out Loud, I understand no free lunch...

philip... Hey Lawyers gotta have a life too!!! :D :D :D

What is the difference between a lawyer and Dracula?

One is a viscous blood sucking monster and the other is a myth!

Sorry! A favorite joke! I take every legal opinion on here with, about, a 20 pound bag of salt! I think these jokes are what Taku means by "sticking your neck out." SRG

Bullseye :s0008:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads