JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
During the '08 campaign, you may remember a certain leftist candidate (cough-cough) claiming that GWB's foreign policy had only served to alienate countries like pakistan, turning them against us.

Of course this leftist was going to "fix" that if elected,...

I guess he isn't as good as he thought/claimed he was.

During the '08 campaign, you may remember a certain leftist candidate (cough-cough) claiming that GWB's foreign policy had only served to alienate countries like pakistan, turning them against us.

Of course this leftist was going to "fix" that if elected,...

I guess he isn't as good as he thought/claimed he was.

I guess other countries aren't big fans of assassination missions inside their boundaries. Who'da thunk it?

So since they keep sending money over there are they not supporting terrorist? Should our leaders who do not be jailed?

They should be since giving comfort to the enemy is a crime, especially during a time of "war". However, we can't get them to own up to a couple thousand of weapons. What makes you think that they'll be honest when it comes to billions of dollars of tax payer money?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top