JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well folks it seems that with the recent change of power throughout the land our state has been one of the most defiant.
While we are focusing on the horrid HB 1647 bill that increases all fees, hunting and fishing along with numerous changes to other wording which is used under the radar to really give us Sportsmen and women in Washington a good rogering (a British term).
Another bill has slithered into the capital with ulterior motives (commercials and tribes backed) by Senator Chase from Seattle area.... wouldn't you know.....

In a glance this is what HB 5718 entails:
"Removes senate approval of Director, governor does as he pleases.
Removes senate approval of the Commissioners, governor does as he pleases.
Turns the commission into an "advisory" group, entirely guts them of authority.
Also shuts down the states Open public meeting act (no transparency at all when the tribes are at the table).
Removes compensation for commissioners."

(copied from another forum). Here is a link that all the above comments came from.
WDFW has issues but we don't need this | Northwest Fishing Board | Piscatorial Pursuits' Outdoor Forums - Alaska / Washington Salmon, Steelhead, and Halibut Fishing

Folks we as sportsmen & women in Washington and Oregon need to be involved in this political Shockwave that have divided the masses. Get involved for the good of our children & grandchildren because it will not be there for them if we don't.

Nothing in this state will ever change until the lefty nuts are somehow culled in Seattle. It's only going to get worse the more state leadership grandstands in defiance to Trump. The Feds could throw more regs on the Columbia, the coast and the sound so that noone would be able to fish or harvest anything. We all know damn good and well that payback is going to come hard on our state, and it'll probably be sooner than later, Trump will make an example of us for sure.

Nothing in this state will ever change until the lefty nuts are somehow culled in Seattle. It's only going to get worse the more state leadership grandstands in defiance to Trump. The Feds could throw more regs on the Columbia, the coast and the sound so that noone would be able to fish or harvest anything. We all know damn good and well that payback is going to come hard on our state, and it'll probably be sooner than later, Trump will make an example of us for sure.
And in response Olympia will go Kristallnacht on the "enemy" they CAN reach... namely, us. Not just you in the fishing crowd, ANY "political undesirables" they can find a way to lash out at.

Mean while in Orygun every thing that Washington does, is sure to be reflected with ODFW copy kate'ing just about every thing!
Time to flush the politicans into the Willy during the sewer treatment plant over flow and let um swim down steam through all that CRAP, all the way to the Columbia, which gets the over flowing sewers from All the rivers that flow into it:mad::mad::mad: I just heard, 55000 gallons of over flow in Eugene RIGHT INTO THE RIVER!!!

OTOH, if we get peeled out from under California's thumb and grouped with saner states in the latest revised proposal for a new 12th Circuit... if we get grouped in with Idaho, Montana etc. Olympia gets to be on the OTHER side of BOHICA. :)

Mean while in Orygun every thing that Washington does, is sure to be reflected with ODFW copy kate'ing just about every thing!
Time to flush the politicans into the Willy during the sewer treatment plant over flow and let um swim down steam through all that CRAP, all the way to the Columbia, which gets the over flowing sewers from All the rivers that flow into it:mad::mad::mad: I just heard, 55000 gallons of over flow in Eugene RIGHT INTO THE RIVER!!!

Exactly, how is it legal that cities can release human waste into a waterway? Where is the DOEcology? Politics as usual.:mad::mad::mad:

Agreed, the libs believe that "THEY" won the popular vote and they are jilted. They believe this and feel they need to keep the ball rolling and pull out all the stops and go Gung Ho to pass their ant-American agenda, shut up and pay more money!!!!
The koolaid is strong in the I-5 corridor!!!!

Great. "Fisherthings". Next they will want to rewrite the whole damn language! Op! Sorry! No saying "language" because it has the last 2 letters of "man" in it. Now it's "Thing we speak" But then again "we" is probably gender specific!:confused:

Exactly, how is it legal that cities can release human waste into a waterway? Where is the DOEcology? Politics as usual.:mad::mad::mad:

Oh, yes it is. We, we, that's US, will pay very hefty fines for contaminating our rivers! So grab lots of lube, because we're getting it three ways!
1. Efd up rivers!
2. Ditto fish runs
3. Federal fine, that the state pays (us :mad:) because the municipality's can't get their shet in one basket!
(Pun intended)
I used to miss fishing. Not these days though, I just save my license money, and add it right to my taxes!:eek:

LMAO for some reason this just popped up in my head... and its not fisherperson but fisher

damn inslee is a stupid f*ck! and those that follow
Washington State Gender-Neutral Vocabulary Law Signed By Jay Inslee | The Huffington Post

You gotta be friggin' kidding me !! That's like Kali making a law to teach ebonics in school.
Roger Smith wasted hundreds of millions reorganizing GM no less than 3x in the years he was chairman. Point being, waste, waste, waste.

I still call females chicks.

I'm sexist in that I do think females should be protected and taken care of.

So sue me:p.
With you on that one, Joe, and I do like giving chicks a good rogering (the British type, that is).

Well folks it seems that with the recent change of power throughout the land our state has been one of the most defiant.
While we are focusing on the horrid HB 1647 bill that increases all fees, hunting and fishing along with numerous changes to other wording which is used under the radar to really give us Sportsmen and women in Washington a good rogering (a British term).
Another bill has slithered into the capital with ulterior motives (commercials and tribes backed) by Senator Chase from Seattle area.... wouldn't you know.....

In a glance this is what HB 5718 entails:
"Removes senate approval of Director, governor does as he pleases.
Removes senate approval of the Commissioners, governor does as he pleases.
Turns the commission into an "advisory" group, entirely guts them of authority.
Also shuts down the states Open public meeting act (no transparency at all when the tribes are at the table).
Removes compensation for commissioners."

(copied from another forum). Here is a link that all the above comments came from.
WDFW has issues but we don't need this | Northwest Fishing Board | Piscatorial Pursuits' Outdoor Forums - Alaska / Washington Salmon, Steelhead, and Halibut Fishing

Folks we as sportsmen & women in Washington and Oregon need to be involved in this political Shockwave that have divided the masses. Get involved for the good of our children & grandchildren because it will not be there for them if we don't.

Just go full British on Oly!

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews