JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to figure out when the next big sale is at NWSafe. Want a liberty bad, but need an amazing deal to justify the expense at home.
Look into Tracker safes. They are located up in Vancouver and they will deliver in these times. I know because I have them moving me in a couple of weeks.

I didn't realize how heavy 500+ lbs was going to be. I couldn't make it up the stairs with just my wife and I, so it's planted in the family room for now. I got up 1 flight of three steps before I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Any way to take the door off this thing? Might be able to handle her a bit easier then.
33DA7A21-BE82-4215-A843-6C8E6C534A7A.jpeg 243D315A-B318-4AEC-8289-6718F3AE29D5.jpeg

I didn't realize how heavy 500+ lbs was going to be. I couldn't make it up the stairs with just my wife and I, so it's planted in the family room for now. I got up 1 flight of three steps before I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Any way to take the door off this thing? Might be able to handle her a bit easier then.
View attachment 679065View attachment 679066
Rent a stair walker furniture mover

My Liberty Centurion is much older and is bigger. I think that it was rated for 27 guns and has internal hinges and is much heavier, It looks like the USA 30 and weighs over 500 lbs. If yours is the Centurion 24, Liberty says it only weighs 375 lbs, lol. You should be able to heft it up the stairs with two wrestlers or football players from the High School. They aren't doing anything :rolleyes:.

Good luck.

I have battery powered LED lights for my none A/C safe and I use rechargeable dehumidifier as well. But doesn't Liberty safes already have A/C hookup?

LED SMD Safe Light Kit System Cannon Liberty Sentry Stack On

Also got a motion sensor that detects when I open the safe door.

12 Volt Motion Sensor

I use New and Improved Eva-dry E-500 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BD0FN8A/ref=psdc_267557011_t1_B000H0XFCS

I spent yesterday getting it situated. I went the DIY lighting route with the LED strip lights and motion sensor like here: DIY Safe Lighting. The Liberty Centurion does not have an A/C hookup but it does have the port in the back side to install one. I went ahead and pre-purchased the outlet kit from liberty and installed. I had to drill a 2 3/4 hole through the cement - this line of safes doesn't come pre-drilled with hole through cement board like their others do. I too got the E500 as well as a liberty branded heating rod. I also have a camera set up on the safe.

I worked at Pro Steel in college. They make all of the Browning safes. I was in the carpet dept. we applied the carpet to the inside shelves and all. It was a awesome college job. A Bunch of dudes sitting at a table glueing and stapling Carpet to wood. All we did was talk about chicks.
And those safes are heavy. I hate moving safes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top