JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My 83 year-old father gave me a couple guns yesterday, just wanted to share. This is a 1952 Wingmaster 870 12ga which was given to my Grandad by my Grandma many years ago. It bagged more than one trophy for him - can still see him by the old red Chevy stepside with a big buck on the tailgate. :s0155:

Thanks for sharing!
I too, treasure my family heirloom firearms. I have guns from my father and great grandfather.

Me too.

That's really cool that you were able to get that gun. I recently received my Grandfather's 12 GA. I spent many weekends as a kid hanging out in a duck boat behind some netting in Tillamook Bay. Watched Grandpa bag alot of birds with that gun. Holds alot of memories.

Good for you.

Nice looking shotgun.

I have my grandfather's old hunting rifle - somehow, he made due with one gun his whole life. The thing got passed/borrowed between him and his brothers like it was just another tool out on loan. I wouldn't part with it for anything.

Howdy, Will,

I have that gun's twin brother. Mine made in 1954. Inherited from my uncle.
Many memories I hold of me and him chasing Bandtailed Pigeons all over the coast range with that 870.

He also before he died, handed me his original Springfield '03, said, "Go kill somethin' with it before I die." (He was fighting leukemia.)

Here's the result. Montana State record, 2004. A flood of tears from me that day.

Uncle Lester got to see the mount before he passed.

There is no earthly value to be placed on these guns. Thanks for showing us.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top